Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Gamesmaker saga continues....

So, a while back I posted a blog about the Gamesmakers' uniform. And I mentioned that I was still waiting for my interview.
Well, I had it this month! I travelled up to London, and of course combined it with a visit to one of my good friends.
I had a ball naturally; stayed in London for two nights, and I feel that the interview went rather well. I have no regrets! Although there was one thing that I could have mentioned and may have been useful to them, but nevermind, I'm sure there is a very good reason why God let me forget during my interview so I am not going to fret.

They were interviewing me for a role in the Events service team; which is basically a fancy way of saying, customer service.
i.e, the big question they wanted to answer is am I a people person?

I have to say that I actually really enjoyed the whole experience. And even though I was pretty nervous about the interview, the guy who interviewed was so nice that I was able to completely relax.
I was slightly uncomfortable with the fact that everyone encouraged us to brag and boast about our skills and characteristics etc. But I got over that, my skill is more enthusiasm as opposed to qualifications to be honest. But I am pretty good at working in a team and getting things done.

So anyways, I won't have to wait long to find out if I have been offered a role, 6 weeks at the most!
I'll keep you posted! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each comment is like a gift. They bring a smile to my face.