Thursday, June 21, 2012

Updating......

Whew, it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Anyway, this is more of an update than a blog post.
The college have started to process my application, so I should get my visa in six to eight weeks, which is super exciting.

I've sorted out someone to collect me from the airport in August. She's an old friend, I haven't seen her since I was about seven, she is about four years older than me, with three babies of here own. So I am really looking forward to seeing her again and meeting her family.

I have bought a few summer clothes off ebay and from our local charity shop, however it is rather depressing that I only been able to wear one of them as the weather here is simply awful! I was woken up at half past five this morning by rain hammering down on my windows. I really don't like cold, wet weather.

Next week I am going to start doing some serious reading. My Dad has a pile of books he thinks I should read before I go to Bible college, so I excited about that.

Oh, and I still haven't quite got my head around the fact that I won't see my Mummy for a whole five months.............. and of course my Daddy and siblings, but especially my Mummy. Who am I supposed to ask about laundry? Can I wash this colour with that, etc........???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Each comment is like a gift. They bring a smile to my face.