Tuesday, April 03, 2012

God provides; I'm going to Bible college!!!

Two months ago I was fretting and worried about what I was going to do with my life. I had no plans, and no ideas really. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And when it came to careers I changed my mind weekly....... I was to be very honest, in bit of a tizzy.

I knew I didn't want to go to university, there was nothing I really wanted to study. And the idea of debt terrified me. I'm of the mindset that if you can't afford it, don't buy it. And I really did not want to spend three years of my life studying a subject that did not truly interest me, to gain a degree so I could get a job that I was neither passionate about nor interested in.

To be frank, I did look at a Bible college website to see how much it cost, and left the site convinced that that was not an option either.

Then through a strange series of events I have been given a scholarship to Bible college, not in England, but in California!!!!!


The whole point of this post, is not for me to brag, which would be pretty ugly and sinful of me. But more to encourage anyone who is in a tough episode of life at the moment. For anyone who is confused or lost. I was, I still am really, I have so much to sort out, but now I know where I'm going. I feel slightly more secure and stable. God has provided something incredible, something that I believed was impossible. God can do anything, and he can do things in the most unexpected of ways. So keep trusting; I know it's hard. But you'll pull through. And if I hadn't had such a bad and miserable 18 months this wouldn't have happened. And I wouldn't be half as grateful as I am now.

Love, love

CC <3

2 comments:

  1. This was very, very inspiring. You are a blessing to a lot of people, especially me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made me very happy, Hannah =) I am learning that there is always hope.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment is like a gift. They bring a smile to my face.